my recently played songs (via last.fm):
- Andrew Bird - /=/ — Sep 8 at 3:47 pm
- Pat Metheny - All the Things You Are — Aug 31 at 8:37 pm
- Sarah Vaughan - Summertime (UFO Remix) — Aug 31 at 8:33 pm
- Chick Corea - Captain Marvel — Aug 31 at 8:26 pm
- Oscar Peterson - The Lady Is A Tramp — Aug 31 at 8:21 pm
- Shirley Horn - Return to Paradise (Mark De Clive-Lowe Remix) — Aug 31 at 8:19 pm
- Cal Tjader - Soul Sauce (Fila Brazillia Rem — Aug 31 at 8:13 pm
- Billie Holiday - Stormy Weather — Aug 31 at 8:08 pm
- Chick Corea Akoustic Band - Sophisticated Lady — Aug 31 at 8:05 pm
- João Gilberto - Rosa Morena — Aug 31 at 7:59 pm
- more songs & stats on last.fm
how does this work?
The data that produces the list you see here originated on my home computer. Using last.fm's plugin, the song data from my iTunes is automatically fed into last.fm's database (conspiracy theorists beware!). Last.fm publishes this data on their site in the form of web pages and an RSS feed. I've programmed a simple PHP script which takes that RSS feed and outputs the data on this page.